Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: I wont be playing xbox anymore =/

Discuss the Battlefield Series here

Rep Points: 535
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 15th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:25 PM
    Forum NooB

I wont be playing xbox anymore =/

So as you read by the title... I wont be able to play with the clan anymore!. I have moved on to pc gaming. Xbox 360 was always just a temporary thing untill I had enough to build a pc. I came across an amazing opportunity where someone offered me 620$ for all my xbox 360 items. This would be enough for me to build my dream pc. heres a pcpartpicker link of all the parts going into this build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/178hm. I had a great time playing with all of you guys and was really reluctant on selling all of my xbox 360 stuff. But its done now and I think I made a decent choice. I have just always felt out of place in console gaming even though I've been with it for a decent amount of time. I never could really use a controller very well. I also have way more friends who play on pc then on console. Does this clan happen to have anyone on pc? or any part of the clan on pc? If not then I guess this is goodbye! I might stay somewhat active on the forum if that's okay with you guysguys. Posting cool battlefield news ect... I hope you guys go far with this clan. It sure is a great clan and I'm really going to miss it. There arent many places on the internet or xbox live for that matter where there is this level of friendly community. Wish me luck on my future pc adventures! Also wish me luck on the build! hope it goes without problems =). Thanks for all the great times! Ill be sure to send people I know that are looking for a clan to you guys. =).

CAG Dogg Level: 29 [?]
    Experience: 218,234
    Next Level: 242,754

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to hudsonluke For This Fucking Post:

KoRn (June 16th, 2013),Lesbehonest (June 17th, 2013),SpitFire Johnny (June 17th, 2013)

Rep Points: 325
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 15th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:25 PM

Good luck with your PC brother, hope you enjoy it

Sent from my GT-N7000
    o

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,918,542
    Next Level: 10,000,000

Rep Points: 3635
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 15th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:25 PM
    Forum Regular

good luck with your pc gaming.... dont forget to install Steam.
    Add me on Steam: Wolverine

CAG Dogg Level: 36 [?]
    Experience: 917,124
    Next Level: 1,000,000

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 15th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:25 PM
    Co-Leader

damn that sucks man you were a cool dude.

but i can't blame you. PC is the ultimate gaming platform if done properly. at least your honest buddy.

i don't think this clan does anything with PC but i'll leave you as a member for the time being.

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,283,127
    Next Level: 47,989,448

Rep Points: 535
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 15th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:25 PM
    Forum NooB

yeah... thanks guys. Im not sure if I made the right choice. I have always wanted to move to pc gaming. I still wish I could of gotten a job or something instead of selling my xbox. But whatever. It was great being in the clan and all. I had a ton of fun and wanted to stay. Its just that I have wanted to go into pc gaming for a long time. Even before I bought my xbox 360 in the first place. I just never had enough money to really do it properly. I realized that I had spent tons of money over time on xbox 360 stuff and if I sold it then I would be able to build a pc! I knew one of my friends was looking for a xbox 360. So I sold everything to him for a pretty good price. I should be buying the components tomorrow. They should be getting here in around a week. I'll probably make a youtube video to show the build and what went into it. It might even just be pictures of the finished build. I hope it all works out!. Thanks again for the great time guys. Maybe sometime in the future we'll see each other on the xbox one battlefield (you never know, I might still buy one if I get a job =).)

CAG Dogg Level: 29 [?]
    Experience: 218,234
    Next Level: 242,754

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 15th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:25 PM