CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed

View Poll Results: punk good or bad?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • hell yeah!

14 60.87%
  • hell no!

9 39.13%
+ Post New Thread

Thread: my music

Discuss Music and Movies in this forum

Threaded View

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 7285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 14th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:57 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    Had a great day today,managed to get up at 7am which is usually a big "no no" due to my night time meds and the valium that I take.
    Got the kids sorted with breakfast and took them to school.
    Came back ate and watched a couple of movies (Thor Rangnarok and Alien Covenant).Showered while singing to a few of my favourite rock tunes to relax and that's me chilling before hitting the hay.
    It might come across silly to those that read this but living with Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Health Anxiety it's the small triumphs each day that you gotta focus on,fingers crossed I have more days like today. To be relevant to the thread this was the last time I sang my heart out too(can't sing for shit but have noticed singing and music are a drug free medicine that I can use to chill).

suits me perfect currently.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    That’s good shit man. I am truly glad to hear it. I had a job once where I had the time in the morning to get the kids ready for school and sit with them until the bus came every morning. Getting them up and ready and fed and all that shit was the highlight of my day. Too bad I lost that job, I can’t just let someone put their hands on me and not knock them the fuck out. And he did hit his head pretty hard so I don’t blame them. Sorry I get easily distracted, anyway I am glad to hear it and just keep taking it one day at a time and before you know it you will be counting good weeks instead of days. Then you will blink and realize you lost count and hopefully notice that you no longer care because the weeks turned into months and the months turned into watching your kids grow up and living life to its fullest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,249,545
    Next Level: 1,460,206

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tosya89 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 24th, 2018),CAG JB (May 23rd, 2018)

+ Post New Thread