Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed

View Poll Results: punk good or bad?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • hell yeah!

14 60.87%
  • hell no!

9 39.13%
+ Post New Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: my music

Discuss Music and Movies in this forum

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 7285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    08:13 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    Had a great day today,managed to get up at 7am which is usually a big "no no" due to my night time meds and the valium that I take.
    Got the kids sorted with breakfast and took them to school.
    Came back ate and watched a couple of movies (Thor Rangnarok and Alien Covenant).Showered while singing to a few of my favourite rock tunes to relax and that's me chilling before hitting the hay.
    It might come across silly to those that read this but living with Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Health Anxiety it's the small triumphs each day that you gotta focus on,fingers crossed I have more days like today. To be relevant to the thread this was the last time I sang my heart out too(can't sing for shit but have noticed singing and music are a drug free medicine that I can use to chill).

suits me perfect currently.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    That’s good shit man. I am truly glad to hear it. I had a job once where I had the time in the morning to get the kids ready for school and sit with them until the bus came every morning. Getting them up and ready and fed and all that shit was the highlight of my day. Too bad I lost that job, I can’t just let someone put their hands on me and not knock them the fuck out. And he did hit his head pretty hard so I don’t blame them. Sorry I get easily distracted, anyway I am glad to hear it and just keep taking it one day at a time and before you know it you will be counting good weeks instead of days. Then you will blink and realize you lost count and hopefully notice that you no longer care because the weeks turned into months and the months turned into watching your kids grow up and living life to its fullest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,229,713
    Next Level: 1,460,206

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tosya89 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 24th, 2018),CAG JB (May 23rd, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    Rep Points: 108487
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    01:13 PM
    2nd in Command & Co-Founder of CAG

a76813b5bc126e97e94ba0c9a12c1372

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,734,416
    Next Level: 22,308,442

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG ToxicBob For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 25th, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    06:13 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by Tosya89 View Post
    That’s good shit man. I am truly glad to hear it. I had a job once where I had the time in the morning to get the kids ready for school and sit with them until the bus came every morning. Getting them up and ready and fed and all that shit was the highlight of my day. Too bad I lost that job, I can’t just let someone put their hands on me and not knock them the fuck out. And he did hit his head pretty hard so I don’t blame them. Sorry I get easily distracted, anyway I am glad to hear it and just keep taking it one day at a time and before you know it you will be counting good weeks instead of days. Then you will blink and realize you lost count and hopefully notice that you no longer care because the weeks turned into months and the months turned into watching your kids grow up and living life to its fullest.

Hell yeah Tosya .... it's great to read that hes trying to get on the "VOICE" and hes probably rubbing one off as well which is what he should be doing lol ..

Good to see you are having decent days JB ... LET'S GET BETTER!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 281,013,571
    Next Level: 305,690,101

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 25th, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

just throwing this out there,had my first psych evaluation since being out of hospital and it didn't go good. I ended up having to talk over the same shit that has been going through my head for months now.
    Talking to the only psychiatric doctor that is governmentaly available and she seemed more interested in telling me what she thought my problems are instead of listening to the actually problems I have.
    Today's been the hardest day since I been home.Close to those dark days that I had at the beginning that got me institutionalised.

I gotta go back in 3 weeks to see my personal Mental Health worker for a progress report.

Im waiting on an appointment coming up to start my Cognitive behavioural therapy.

And I'm awaiting a further CT scan of my left auxillia and a date for surgery.

Life's tough as hell at the min and I'm trying to keep my head above the water especially when so much on a daily basis is pulling me down including my own thoughts about life and the future.

Sorry I'm sporadic at the min,things are crazy,Still waiting on that house move also.

Just wish days where getting easier instead of tougher.

Anyways,Luv you guys.Hope y'all are still rocking shit with each other when your gaming!

CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,575,444
    Next Level: 55,714,302

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post

just throwing this out there,had my first psych evaluation since being out of hospital and it didn't go good. I ended up having to talk over the same shit that has been going through my head for months now.
    Talking to the only psychiatric doctor that is governmentaly available and she seemed more interested in telling me what she thought my problems are instead of listening to the actually problems I have.
    Today's been the hardest day since I been home.Close to those dark days that I had at the beginning that got me institutionalised.

I gotta go back in 3 weeks to see my personal Mental Health worker for a progress report.

Im waiting on an appointment coming up to start my Cognitive behavioural therapy.

And I'm awaiting a further CT scan of my left auxillia and a date for surgery.

Life's tough as hell at the min and I'm trying to keep my head above the water especially when so much on a daily basis is pulling me down including my own thoughts about life and the future.

Sorry I'm sporadic at the min,things are crazy,Still waiting on that house move also.

Just wish days where getting easier instead of tougher.

Anyways,Luv you guys.Hope y'all are still rocking shit with each other when your gaming!

Fuck the Dr. My man... they are there for the money... life is and will never be easy ... i have rough days myself which is one reason why I don't play much online anymore... i try to get my mind of off all the bs by doing my lawn and working in my garage... don't succumb to bs my man ...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    cag clan cheechdogg

9. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (June 15th, 2018),CAG ToxicBob (June 13th, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 7285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    08:13 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

My wife and I both graduated medical school and neither of us work in the field because of how fucked up it is. It’s called a practice for a reason. Everyone is different and has different triggers that effect everyone differently. You say the sky is blue! I say no it’s clear, your seeing the pollution being reflected by the light making it look blue. Find what works for you and try to find one thing every day to smile about. Some days will be very hard and some not so much. One day at a time and if you have to one hour at a time. I am here if you want to talk man!

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,229,713
    Next Level: 1,460,206

11. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tosya89 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (June 14th, 2018),CAG JB (June 15th, 2018),CAG ToxicBob (June 13th, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Tosya89 View Post
    My wife and I both graduated medical school and neither of us work in the field because of how fucked up it is. It’s called a practice for a reason. Everyone is different and has different triggers that effect everyone differently. You say the sky is blue! I say no it’s clear, your seeing the pollution being reflected by the light making it look blue. Find what works for you and try to find one thing every day to smile about. Some days will be very hard and some not so much. One day at a time and if you have to one hour at a time. I am here if you want to talk man!

Very well said Tosya ... really sucks to see "friends" going through rough times and then there is nothing we can do but give moral support through posts in a forum and somehow this is the best form of moral support some can get and be comfortable with ... sometimes talking with people you don't know but you know they are genuinely your friends is the best thing in the world ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

13. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (June 15th, 2018),CAG ToxicBob (June 15th, 2018),Tosya89 (June 15th, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,575,444
    Next Level: 55,714,302

15. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG ToxicBob (July 20th, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

900e9d28373db33468ca03d0b71649ce

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,734,416
    Next Level: 22,308,442

17. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG ToxicBob For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (September 7th, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

68363f9a1f72db9e27c5f5fb205385b3