Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips

Discuss the Battlefield Series here

Rep Points: 685
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:06 PM
    Forum NooB

Thanks a lot torcut

CAG Dogg Level: 31 [?]
    Experience: 306,678
    Next Level: 369,628

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to zack eckley For This Fucking Post:

TORCUT (June 1st, 2013)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:06 PM
    Co-Leader

the way I started out playing was with the obvious class (medic).playing this class u will almost always be able to regen health not only for yourself but for ur squad.when it comes to weapons the only tip I can give u is to stick with one particular weapon and rank it up this way ul achieve the unlocks which in turn make your kills a hell of a lot easier,once comfortable with 1 move on to the next and so on.

when comfortable with the medic class and knowing ur limits to health regen try a diff class.bf3 is a squad based team play game and requires this and its a constant learning curve.as pisspaws hit on to if ur casually playing battlefield and coming from COD I would def say Slow your game play down.

feel free to add me and hit me up for a game if u see me on.im happy to play with any of the CAG clan
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,277,781
    Next Level: 55,714,302

Rep Points: 2285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:06 PM
    Forum Footmatt

I agree with John, use the assault class for health and all that stuff. But also it's the easiest/best class for infantry vs infantry like TDM and revives will get you quite a bit of points per round (1 revive=1 kill points wise) and the best weapons in that class are the M16A3, M416, AK-74M, AEK-971, and the AN-94. The KH2002 and M16A4 are also good but those are burst only weapons and really good when playing defensively.

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 527,479
    Next Level: 555,345

5. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to JimBeezy For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (June 2nd, 2013),pisspawz (June 2nd, 2013)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 1

Actions :  (View-Readers)