CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfered Weapon/Class Loadouts

Discuss the Battlefield Series here

Rep Points: 2185
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:59 AM
    Forum Footmatt

Perfered Weapon/Class Loadouts

Assault:
    1. AN-94 - Underslung - Hbar - Holo/Russian x4/x7 (Always on burst mode)
    2. Aug A3 - Underslung - Hbar - M134 x3.4 (Take advantage of the high bullet velocity! Out shoots snipers in terms of distance to seconds. At 640 meters/sec i think)
    3. L85A2 - Underslung - Flash Supp. - Holo/Kobra (Low spread & Recoil, but avoid close encounters)
    Engineer
    1. M4 - Underslung - No attachment/Suppressor - ACOG/Holo (Amazingly accurate. Its identical in terms of stats to the M4A1, but with lower recoil)
    2. Scar-H - Bipod - Flash Supp./Hbar - 6x/Iron sight
    3. G53 - Underslung - Suppressor - Iron Sights/PK-A x3.4 (I love this weapon, mainly cause it reminds me of an MP5 i think haha)
    Support:
    1. L86A2 - Underslung - Flash Supp. - Holo
    2. M60 - Bipod - Flash Supp. - Iron Sights or 3.4
    3. QBB-95 - ??????? (Its a VERY effective weapon is used correctly. I have a hard time using it. But bests the AUGA3 and M98B in bullet travel time)
    Recon:
    1. Spas-12 - Extended Mag - Slugs - Holo/Iron
    2. 870MCS - Extended Mag/Flash Supp. - Slugs - Russian Holo/Iron
    3. Mk11Mod 0 - Underslung - Suppressor - Iron Sights (This is a BR that will rock world with its amazing iron sights and tight groupings with a suppressor. It feels like with an other sight on it, its less accurate. I successfully counter-snipe snipers with its iron sights.)
    4. M98B - No Primary - No secondary - 4x & Up. (It may just be personal preference since i have seen nothing in the stats that say other wise but when you're on the move and going to line up a shot, i feel like i hit more with this rifle when it has no attachments at all. Downside is, no straight pull.)

As you can see i HATE foregrips with a passion! I will only slap one on a sniper if im not using a silencer, or a belt-fed LMG... and definitely the G36C... the recoil on that gun is so unpredictable its intolerable
    Foregirps INCREASE spread, so to me, that sounds like a disadvantage. I'd much rather deal with recoil than to have a bad spread.
    Thats why i generally pick low recoil weapons to start with, throw a F. Supp on it and recoil is delt with. Not everything needs an H.Bar.

Im always looking for new kits to use. All the combinations of attachments really alter a weapons feel. I might use a weapon and hate it, get killed by a Level 100 with it, with unusual attachments, and sure enough i'll love it haha.
    For example the AKS-74u. I hate it.
    Throw a x6 or x7 sight on it, Foregrip(believe it or not) and an H.Bar... and hot damn, you can burst up to 10-11 shots with EXTREME accuracy... a highly underrated weapon.

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 466,657
    Next Level: 555,345

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:59 PM
    Co-Leader

hey dude where do you get this kind of info like bullet velocity. and honestly, i had no idea that the foregrip increases spread. i just figured it would decrease it. technically i am still kinda of new to BF3. i only have maybe 15 days logged. i have been playing for a few months.

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 46,534,642
    Next Level: 47,989,448

Rep Points: 325
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:59 PM

I prefer the M98B, im not one to just sit back and see if i can get a 1000m headshot ill go around the eneny and cap the flags, and set beacons in amazing spots so the squad can spawn on it and help or cap other flags while the enemy are still spawn killing us we have nearly captured all the flags.

In my opinion i think recons the best kit if ypu know how to use it correctly its A holes whosit in spawn and try to get long distance headshots they give the recon class a bad name.

Im thinking of setting up maybe a sniper school for bf3 show people how to use it efficently will have to speak to a few people make sure its ok though.
    o

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,755,536
    Next Level: 10,000,000

Rep Points: 2410
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:59 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Iv Raz Man vI View Post
    I prefer the M98B, im not one to just sit back and see if i can get a 1000m headshot ill go around the eneny and cap the flags, and set beacons in amazing spots so the squad can spawn on it and help or cap other flags while the enemy are still spawn killing us we have nearly captured all the flags.

In my opinion i think recons the best kit if ypu know how to use it correctly its A holes whosit in spawn and try to get long distance headshots they give the recon class a bad name.

Im thinking of setting up maybe a sniper school for bf3 show people how to use it efficently will have to speak to a few people make sure its ok though.
    It's crazy how much extra shit that some of you know, or that there is in this game. I see so much info here that I had no idea about. I just get in game, run around capturing flags, I have my couple guns for each class I like and that's it. Thanks for the info

I love my L8's in assault and support. <3

Experience: 458,549

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to TBartt For This Fucking Post:

TORCUT (June 2nd, 2013)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by BlameItOnGod13 View Post
    hey dude where do you get this kind of info like bullet velocity. and honestly, i had no idea that the foregrip increases spread. i just figured it would decrease it. technically i am still kinda of new to BF3. i only have maybe 15 days logged. i have been playing for a few months.
    After the aftermath patch they completly changed how ALL attachments function.
    Foregrips add spread - i believe thats in the description of foregrips when you highlight it in the menu
    Flash suppressors always added spread, but now when you aim down the sights, it provides no negative effects. Only when hipfiring.
    Silencers now REDUCE spread & recoil. Doesnt reduce as much recoil has F. Supp do, and it also adds bullet drop, and decreases bullet travel time. EXCEPT on the M417 sniper. It does NOTHING except take you off the map. No negative effects to bullets for some reason.
    Laser Sights on some weapons FEEL like it decreases accuracy or adds recoil, though there is no stats to back that up. It just FEELS like it.
    And more. Sometimes its better to run a weapon free of attachments rather to have any at all. I run the M4 stock or with just a silencer, and its amazing.

As for bullet velocity and stats, those can be found at here at Symthic.com. The charts are confusing as hell to read, and even their tutorials on how to read them are a bit complex because... well Battlefield is a very complex game.

If you have any questions about any weapon, chart, spread sheet or anything, let me know and i'll try to clarify.

7. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to TORCUT For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 2nd, 2013),CAG JB (June 2nd, 2013)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

hell yeah dude thank you so much
    Last edited by BlameItOnGod13; June 2nd, 2013 at 11:25 AM.

This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by TBartt View Post
    It's crazy how much extra shit that some of you know, or that there is in this game. I see so much info here that I had no idea about. I just get in game, run around capturing flags, I have my couple guns for each class I like and that's it. Thanks for the info

I love my L8's in assault and support. <3
    Fucking hell yeah! I used to use the L85A2 (Assault class one) because it is the 2nd lowest recoiling weapon in that class.
    I personally love that weapon with a Kobra sight and a Flash Suppressor. The recoil becomes almost nothing, and you can easily pick off medium-long range targets. Steer clear from close quarters battle though. Its low fire rate is very unforgiving and an AEK or M16 will come sweep you up at close range. I stopped using it when i became addicted to the AN-94

Now the L86A2 for support gunners is my all time favorite, and only machine gun i use. Holo sight - F. Suppressor just like its counter part, will have almost no recoil, and whatever spread it does have, is countered because of its 46 round mag. Its high-er firing rate will allow you to mop up people in close quarters, and its low recoil and extreme accuracy will let you kill snipers. I loveeeeeeee this gun.

10. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to TORCUT For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (June 2nd, 2013),TBartt (June 2nd, 2013)

Rep Points: 2410
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:59 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TORCUT View Post
    Fucking hell yeah! I used to use the L85A2 (Assault class one) because it is the 2nd lowest recoiling weapon in that class.
    I personally love that weapon with a Kobra sight and a Flash Suppressor. The recoil becomes almost nothing, and you can easily pick off medium-long range targets. Steer clear from close quarters battle though. Its low fire rate is very unforgiving and an AEK or M16 will come sweep you up at close range. I stopped using it when i became addicted to the AN-94

Now the L86A2 for support gunners is my all time favorite, and only machine gun i use. Holo sight - F. Suppressor just like its counter part, will have almost no recoil, and whatever spread it does have, is countered because of its 46 round mag. Its high-er firing rate will allow you to mop up people in close quarters, and its low recoil and extreme accuracy will let you kill snipers. I loveeeeeeee this gun.
    Couple things, For my L86A2 I use holo and supressor..I think I even have the foregrip added, which in another thread you said to not equip it, so I am going to try that. I have lots of success with this gun and it is my fav of all of them.

I have been killed a lot lately by the AN-94 and I think I actuall said "where did that gun come from"..I don't think I have ever used it(like most) so I am going to give it a try..unfortunately for me sometimes it takes a couple rounds for me to get used to something new lol.

Kobra and flash on the L85A2? Again I have supressor and foregrip..so again I am going to try what you are suggesting.

Experience: 458,549

This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by TBartt View Post
    Couple things, For my L86A2 I use holo and supressor..I think I even have the foregrip added, which in another thread you said to not equip it, so I am going to try that. I have lots of success with this gun and it is my fav of all of them.

I have been killed a lot lately by the AN-94 and I think I actuall said "where did that gun come from"..I don't think I have ever used it(like most) so I am going to give it a try..unfortunately for me sometimes it takes a couple rounds for me to get used to something new lol.

Kobra and flash on the L85A2? Again I have supressor and foregrip..so again I am going to try what you are suggesting.
    If you do find yourself trying out the AN-94, The silencer and H. Bar w/ no grip and a sight of choice is the way to go. On Auto - its like a slower firing AK-74, on burst, its like a sniper that fires faster than an AEK.
    Get used to always using burst mode on it. Its the only gun in the game that is so accurate. Its pretty much a god weapon.

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    July 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

how is it for CQ? better to swap to my pistol?

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)

There are no names to display.