CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Pitt v Boston - Eastern Final's

Discuss any sport here

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:00 PM
    Co-Leader

Pitt v Boston - Eastern Final's

as much as i HATE the bruins, i really hope they SMASH the penguins, especially the over hyped Crosby. i hate him and them much more.

how did the ranger's secure one of the best forward's and hockey and have, on paper, the best goalie in the league and not make lord stanleys finals? that's the real question to me.

picks? i'll take Boston in 6. please Mr. Chara, put Crosby out. i beg this of you.

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,185,211
    Next Level: 47,989,448

Rep Points: 2185
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Lol Crosby isn't overhyped!
    He is worth everything try give him and worth all the praise people say about him, comes back from a concussion and is still amazing, get his jaw broken scores two goals his first game back and gets a hat trick his 3rd game back.

The bruins have nothing for the Pens, Toronto took Boston to game 7 and should have won but they screwed the pooch.

Available All day Monday & Tuesday and
    Wednesday- Sunday After 8pm est

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 812,747
    Next Level: 824,290

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Malkin had a bounce-back season in 2011–12. With post-concussion syndrome limiting team captain Sidney Crosby to 22 games, Malkin led the Penguins on a line with newly acquired winger James Neal.[20] Despite missing seven games due to lingering effects of his knee surgery, Malkin scored 50 goals for the first time in his career including three hat tricks, and won his second scoring title with 109 points. He was the only player during the 2011–12 season to score 100 points.[21] Malkin would go on to win the Hart trophy as the leagues most valuable player for his performance in the 2012 season. He also became the first player in the past ten NHL seasons to win two scoring titles, putting an end to a streak of nine different players over nine seasons leading the NHL in points. Despite Malkin's impressive season, the Penguins were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs by the Philadelphia Flyers. Malkin scored eight points in the six -game series.

don't believe the hype. Crosby couldn't do that without Malkin.

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 47,185,211
    Next Level: 47,989,448

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)

There are no names to display.