Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: PITxCrosby x87x Joke thread

Share your jokes, bash a member and call out anyone here in this forum. "BEWARE"! This forum is not for pussies, this is no holds barred, if you enter this forum do so at your RISK! You have been warned!

Rep Points: 2185
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:53 PM
    Forum Footmatt

PITxCrosby x87x Joke thread

A man walks into a bar, he asks the bartender for a rum and coke.
    The bartender says "ok", and hands him an apple.. The man says "this is an apple? I asked for a rum and coke"

The bartender replies "Just bite it"
    The man bites the apple and is amazed that the apple tastes like rum, the bartender then says "Turn it around"
    So the man does and low and behold, it's Coke. The mans amazed, the bartender tells him "It's an age old secret and sends him away.

A second man comes in and looks depressed and lonely.

The bartender asks "What are you having tonight"

The man replies "See, I haven't been out in such a long time, just got off a divorce.. To be honest I could go for some pussy"

To which the bartender hands him an apple.
    The man is baffled, just staring at it,
    Finally the bartender says "Just bite it"

The man bites it and spits it out almost immediately. "THIS TASTES LIKE SHIT"
    To which the bartender says "Well? Turn it around!"

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 812,803
    Next Level: 824,290

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PITxCrosby x87x For This Fucking Post:

Bx3Boyz (May 8th, 2013),CAG CheechDogg (May 7th, 2013),CAG ShadowSnypr (December 23rd, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1