CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed

View Poll Results: Are you getting MoH: Warfighter

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 55.56%
  • No

2 22.22%
  • Maybe

1 11.11%
  • Not sure yet

1 11.11%
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Medal of Honor Warfighter Thread

Discuss all general topics regarding the Medal of Honor series here!

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:47 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Love/Hate

I have to agree with Cheech's analysis of the Beta. I do feel however that it has a lot of strong points and things like the spawn system can be fixed before the actual release. I really enjoy having the freedom to choose my soldier and then all of the options to make the class so unique. It is slightly confusing during gameplay but no one really knows what they are doing yet and it is so different than COD that what can one really expect?? I think with the right tweaks this game could be highly competitive. The maps seem to be just the right size for teams to plan and execute tactical gameplay at it's best to achieve victory. Even though the Beta isn't what I thought it would be, I will be at the midnight release for MoH. My rating of this Beta is 3.5 out of 5.

**The campaign is guaranteed to be amazing, and if they correct all of the Beta issues the MP will follow suite!**

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,530,179
    Next Level: 5,107,448

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ARCTIK KLuTCH For This Fucking Post:

Crazy x Sauce (October 6th, 2012),K0NV1CTXx (October 8th, 2012)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time

Brrrrrrrrnt

Unless you know where to buy Medal of Honor: Warfighter today, wrong thread to be posting that.

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:47 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Lol hahah....Come on Nemo! lol...

Rabid I know for a fact the spawn system is not going to be fixed bro, it is already hardcoded into the game and no game to this day has ever fixed a game's spawn system. Tell me of one game who's spawn system was fixed through a patch or from beta to final build.

Another thing I noticed, this game "is not" for tactful gamers at all for one reason alone, the melee attack. Seriously man, enough of this one button and you can melee someone with a fucking knife or ax. You should not be able to just hit one button and take out your fucking knife or battle ax kill someone and automatically still have your fucking rifle or hand gun out.

This game promotes fast paced gaming, run-n-gun just like COD games do. The fact that you have a fucking kill cam also proves this game is for run-n-gun spray and pray fucks and requires very little skill to play a game like this. Most of the people who play these games have modded controllers so that they can run around like idiots able to kill anything in their paths.

Right now all these game developers care about is making money out of easy to play games like these. Not since GRAW 2 has there been a game that requires true skill to play and even that game had the beginnings of the run-n-gun players.

EA is notorious for doing this type of shit with their Developers, they micro manage them and tell them in order to publish their games they have to be easy to play so that everyone buys the games. We started seeing this 4 years ago with their sports game, look what they did to the Triple Play series, the NBA series and now the Madden series.

I refuse to buy anything from EA again, especially shooting games.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 284,110,106
    Next Level: 305,690,101

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time

Woooooooooooooooooooooow

Obviously I was just teasing with you little Nemo!!! :-)

As for you Cheech......wow dude, pure hater lmao! I disagree with the tactical and competitive part my friend. If you were playing Clan vs Clan, the map offers the ability to be very tactical. You could set SBF (support by fire) up, have fire teams maneuver on targets, and have classes/killstreaks set ups worked out to maximize your teams effectiveness. I will give it a chance when it's released. I know it's not for everyone, but what game is??

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time

The last 3 years games have shifted towards the casual gamer, the only way you will have a "tactful" game "is' to play against other clans who play the same. But even then you still have those clans that will do what ever it takes to win and figure out glitches, cheats and other bullshit to get that win.

I see no place in these shooting games for killstreaks and shit like that especially perks, all that shit needs to take out of games period. The best way for games to incorporate shit like air strikes, air support and what not is to only allow certain ranked players in a game to do it. Only Officers should be able to call them in and only the Leader should be able to assign officers to his Clan.

If a system like what I mentioned was put in games you would have more people actually playing as a team than what you have now. It would also keep players interested in staying with their current clan. Imagine this, if you left a clan you would lose your rank and if you join another clan you had to start all over.

In America's Army for the regular XBOX there was a system similar to this. It is the only way a game should be played, especially when there are clans involved.
    cag clan cheechdogg

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Crazy x Sauce (October 7th, 2012)

Rep Points: 6590
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:47 AM

Review Medal of Honor Warfighter BETA

Moh Beta is what everyone is playing right now. Everyone was excited for just the beta to come out even me....

Z

But I can honestly say, I didn't like it much. I wasted more time downloading the beta than the time i wasted playing the beta... Now this is somewhat similar too what happened with the BattleField 3 Beta, I didn't like it at all so I bought Mw3.... ew..... and then about 6 months later I was tired of it, saw some gamplay on Bf3 that I did not experience in the Beta (vehicles, parachuting), and so I went and got it... and now it is ALL I play...

In Ghost Recon Future Soldier, the beta showed everything the game had, and also they gave you the option of two maps instead of 1....

But anyways the sound system is Whoreible in MoH (which is something I doubt they can change)... At time, I found myself shooting at red Dots instead of the outline of the enemy, after I aim at a dark area and the enemy was easily spotted (they can fix that)

MoH looks very Call of duty-ish.....So for right now I rather Keep playing Bf3 than going and buying MoH. There is a lot of great games coming out this winter and MoH is not on my list, and doen't look worth it...

Leave your comments about the Beta below....
    Attached Images Attached Images

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,992,996
    Next Level: 2,111,327

Rep Points: 110
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:47 PM

I actually enjoy the BETA atm but its just getting very repetitive since there is only 1 map. I can see where your coming from as it is very stupid that i can hear someone moving across the map with so much ease.

CAG Dogg Level: 23 [?]
    Experience: 52,822
    Next Level: 62,494

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tom_smith For This Fucking Post:

Kn0ck3rSh0ck3r (October 8th, 2012)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:47 PM

Judging by what I've seen on Youtube it doesn't look like I'll get it, even though I haven't even played the beta. I'm a skeptical person and sometimes I'd like to try things on my own but in this case, I'll probably red box just to see if I catch anytype of interest. But with Black Ops ll coming around and the kinda changes Treyarch did to their game, I'll be a Black Ops only player as for Halo I'm not too keen on multilayer but we'll see.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 35,017,124
    Next Level: 35,467,816

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time

As I stated in this post ( https://www.cagclan.com/community/th...ll=1#post24704 ) MoH's beta is just flat out horrible. Read it and you will see why. I am with Knockers on this one, this will not be a game I pick up on the 23rd.
    cag clan cheechdogg

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 1525
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:47 AM

Re: Official Medal of Honor Warfighter Thread

I'm getting this game because I have the crack head itch for a 1st person shooter. I can't help to keep realizing that this is only a beta not the real game. Yes I have been let down by the beta but I guess im crossing my fingers that there final product will be different. Halo can't come fast enough.....

why does it seem these newer games are getting more of a let down than praising? Is it because technology is moving to fast? Have we been spoiled? Is it time to realize that no game is going to be absolutely perfect? I think it's time for a change of mindset and not be so critical about every little thing. When was the last game that had everything perfect?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

CAG Dogg Level: 42 [?]
    Experience: 2,885,854
    Next Level: 3,025,107

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast