CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ranking and Command Structure

Latest news and announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions, you can also ask them here.

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 21598
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:05 AM

When I was new, I went through a ton of old posts, and commented on a few, there shouldn't necessarily be a time limit on threads or posts. Its the best way to get to know such a big clan, and commenting on those also lets us get to know them. We ask for activity on the forum, now we are complaining that its too much or the thread is too old? Kinda makes me "lol"

I actually liked seeing a new individual take an active interest in the clan and its members by reading and posting on older topics.

I understand it may seem odd, or fill your feed with lots of posts, but to me its more positive than negative.

As for feeling welcome, thats up to you, we are a welcoming bunch. If you need anything, ANYTHING, someone is here to assist. The leadership and support here is awesome.

Until proven otherwise, Chirdaki is a new player/forum member, and not some shady ex member seeking some unknown thing or another. I wouldnt want to treat a new potential member otherwise.

Cooler heads always prevail. We are adults. Lets continue on as such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,756,994
    Next Level: 1,757,916

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:05 AM
    Co-Leader

So how would get an answer or a reply from a post that was created from a past member that was banned from the forums?? Quite impossible I would think which only leads to bringing up past drama which isn't needed.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,572,374
    Next Level: 55,714,302

Rep Points: 222306
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    03:05 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Regardless the way he states he found us is wishy washy as hell

He said top 100 on application with in last 3 weeks and I shot that shot down then

he claimed 3 other sites I have never known us to use and that was shot down

Then he.uses a damn near 2 year old post from Ghosts recruiting that was done by an banned person

So I have trust issues with this and on top of that he is digging up posts from years ago so yeah

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 20,597,395
    Next Level: 22,308,442

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 21598
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Well this is beyond my level of comprehension. Why someone would go to these lengths of tomfoolery boggles my mind. I guess I am too trusting and feel people are generally good persons. I leave it up to my superiors to sort out this situation and trust their decisions. In the end I just want to play a fuckin' video game with a few guys who aren't twatnuggets.

"I'm just a singer in a rock n roll band".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,756,994
    Next Level: 1,757,916

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    August 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Up to this point Gypsy mostly has always been quick to recognize when something shady is going on and he has been right about it just about every time.

I only surround myself with people I trust 100 % and Gypsy is one that I trust 300 % when it comes to CAG. While it might look like Gypsy is being hard on this recruit he has the "obligation" to question anyone if he feels he needs to. The way in which someone responds to concerns by anyone in Leadership is how we chose to determine if we might be dealing with someone who is going to be trouble or not

While "I" personally don't mind anyone bringing up old threads, I do have some concerns especially when someone mentions that they found us on top100 and then later says it was from another site.

Everyone needs to understand something, we here at CAGCLAN.com are all mature adults who don't welcome drama. We are all brutally honest and that might not feel very "Welcoming" to most but "IT IS" why CAG is still around after so many years. We "RESERVE THE RIGHT" to question anyone and deny anyone entry into this clan. If someone doesn't agree with our decision or explanation about something as an adult themselves they should know how to answer any questions that are asked by CAG's leadership without acting like a child.

No one has to like how we do things and that is why CAG is not for everyone.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 281,005,526
    Next Level: 305,690,101

6. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 15th, 2016),CAG SACRILEGE (March 15th, 2016),Riddled (March 15th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123