CAG believes that communication is the foundation and reason behind success. Without communication a Clan is nothing. All CAG Doggs at one point or another have asked questions and it is no coincidence that these are the most frequently asked quesitons. Recruits always have questions about the Clan they are thinking about joining. We have set up a FAQ & Rules section to answer those questions.

1. How can I join CAG?

2. Are you recruiting?

3. Do I have to register?

4. Why do I need to register?

5. What is the recruitment stage?

6. Who makes the final decision if I make the Clan or not?

7. How do I Rank up in CAG?

8. But what if one of the Senior Staff Members doesn't like me?

9. What else can determine if I make it into the Clan?

10. What happens if I don't make the Clan after the recruitment stage?

11. Can I recommend a friend to the Clan?

12. Do you have strict rules?

13. I can't log in, what can I do?

FAQ & RULESFrequently asked questions:

1. How can I join CAG?

• You can join CAG by filling out the register application. Once you have submitted the application, it will be reviewed. Please follow the instructions and activate your account. Once you have activated your account you will receive further instructions.
2. Are you recruiting?

• Yes, CAG is always looking for new recruits.

3. Do I have to register on the Web Site?

• Yes, you need to register on the Web Site.
4. Why do I need to register?

• You need to register in order to access certain areas of the Web Site such as the chat system and the message forums. You also need to register in order to start your recruitment stage with CAG.
5. What is the recruitment stage.

• The recruitment stage is a period between 2 weeks to 2 months depending on the amount of recruits active and the course the recruit takes to become an official member that will be used by your recruiter and the rest of the Senior Staff to evaluate you and to determine if you are officially accepted as a Member of CAG.
  • During the recruitment stage's 2 week probation, you must obtain your Marksman Weapon Badge to become an official member of CAG.
6. Who makes the final decision if I make the Clan or not?

• Your recruiter will decide when to make the recommendation to the Senior Staff that you are now ready to become an official Member of CAG, and a majority rule will take place. In other words, the Senior Staff will make that final decision.
7. How do I rank up in CAG?

• You have different ways of ranking up in CAG. Once is to stay active on the website and forums.
  • Qualifying for each of the Marksman Weapons Badges is another option.
8. But what if one of the Senior Staff Members doesn't like me?

• Tough luck recruit. What did you do in order for him or her not to like you!
9. What else can determine if I make it into the Clan?

• First and foremost, you must follow orders during matches. Your recruiter will be your Team Leader, and you must follow his orders and commands at all times. You must also learn the Clans terminology and communicate at all times. Disrespecting any Senior Member regardless of their Rank will result in negative feedback from Members to the Senior Staff.
10. What happens if I don't make the Clan after the recruitment stage?

• If you fail to make the Clan once the recruitment stage is over, you will be notified by your recruiter if you will be able to try out again for the Clan. Remember, failure to make the Clan the first time will not look good for you or your recruiter. So give it your best effort to make the Clan the first time.
11. Can I recommend a friend to the Clan?

• Yes, you are strongly encouraged to recommend friends and players you feel might make a great addition to the Clan. Let your recruiter know abour your friend or player you think should be considered.
12. I can't log in, what can I do?

• If you can't log into the website, forgot your password or your username, you can contact an Admin and they will help you get log back in. Use the link below:

Rules

CAG does have rules that everyone must follow. Whether you find them to be strict or not they must be followed. Failure to follow these rules will result in immediate removal from the Clan, no exceptions. It is your responsibility to know these rules.

1. First and foremost respect the Chain of Command. If you have any issues with the Clan or any of its Members, contact one of the Clan Leaders.

2. The Clan does not accept any Member being part of another Clan.

3. By joining CAG, all Members agree to never remove their Clan Tags. If any Member is caught removing their Clan Tag, they will be removed immediately from the Clan.

4. All Members must indicate what they are joining the Clan for. You can join the Clan to just have fun with friends, or to participate in Clan Matches, Tournaments and Ladders.

5. When you make it as an official Member of CAG, you will be given a Rank/Billet. You must follow your assignment at all times. Failure to do so will result in immediate removal from the Clan.

6 The message forums are as of this time not under any regulations or censorship. Keep the topics clean and avoid any offensive or vulgar material. If you are caught posting any offensive material, you will be removed from the Clan. We have kids in the Clan and even Parents, we do not want to offend anyone.

7. Demerit points will be given to Members breaking rules. After 3 demerit points you will face a suspension or removal from the Clan. Not answering or giving reasons why you can not join your Clan after being sent a game invite will result in a demerit point. So avoid a demerit point by giving a reason why you can not join or accept a game invite.

Back to article