Member Name: Rhomboid

Additional Usernames: Rhomboid, NOVA Rhomboid, Lord Saturday, Grudo, Anonymous, and Rhom

XBL Gamertag: NOVA Rhomboid

Birthday: November 5, 1994

Email Address: Rhomboid@hotmail.ca

Facebook or Twitter or both: Sean Gillis

What skills do you feel you have that will help the Clan?: I have lead, and over looked everything in my past gaming communities joined, and achieved some of the highest ranks they had to offer.

Have you ever been in a Clan before?: Yes

Do you have a working headset with mic?: Yes

Do you know any of our current clan members?: No

If Yes, please tell us the their names.: none

What game or games are you applying for?:
MW3
BF3
Black Ops
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Any

Please check all the types of game styles you play as:
Tactful
Runner
Casual
Noob

Please tell us what time would be a good time to contact you.: Anytime of the day, if via xbox, then a text messege wilth a time and day will do fine.

Please introduce yourself to us here with as much info as possible: My name is Sean Mathew Gillis I have been in a total of 3 gaming communities and have achieved high ranks on all of them do to my hard working skill, and friendly attitude. I have no job, and I will be attending my first year of college in october. I am a huge fan and geek for airsoft, and love to play tactical at times just for fun. Most other times i play to have fun, and not care what I do.

Activity Requirement: Yes

Where did you hear about us? Did someone refer you to us?: research is my best friend, I have ound your site, on many other sites that deal with popularity and found yours is very high in the rankings.