CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: StupidNun's Corner

Share your jokes, bash a member and call out anyone here in this forum. "BEWARE"! This forum is not for pussies, this is no holds barred, if you enter this forum do so at your RISK! You have been warned!

Rep Points: 2981
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:12 PM
    Forum Footmatt

Hahahaha at first i didn't get it had to read it over a few times

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 523,815
    Next Level: 555,345

Rep Points: 2630
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:12 AM
    Forum Footmatt

Five people are on a plane, four guys and one girl. Suddenly the engine stalls and they crash. Miraculously all five of them survive the crash but are stranded on a small deserted island. Since these four guys will need to have their natural urges satisfied, they decided to make up a schedule. Each guy would get a week to dick the woman as much as possible, the next week another guy and so on. This arrangement works out great for years, satisfying both the guys and the nymphomaniac woman until she suddenly dies. The first month went by and it was really awful; second month was really bad; third month was almost unbearable; fourth month rolls around and the guys couldn't handle it anymore so they buried her.

CAG Dogg Level: 34 [?]
    Experience: 672,474
    Next Level: 677,567

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

A woman is in a coma. Nurses are in her room giving her a sponge bath. One of them is washing her "private area" and notices that there is a response on the monitor when he touches her. They go to her husband and explain what happened, telling him, "Crazy as this sounds, maybe a little oral sex will do the trick and bring her out of the coma." The husband is skeptical, but they assure him that they'll close the curtains for privacy. Besides it's worth a try. The hubby finally agrees and goes into his wife's room. After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat-lines... no pulse... no heart rate. The nurses run into the room. The husband is standing there, pulling up his pants and says, "I think she choked."

This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 7th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Three guys were on a trip to Saudi Arabia. One day, they stumbled into a harem tent filled with over 100 beautiful women. They started getting friendly with all the women, when suddenly the Sheik came in. "I am the master of all these women. No one else can touch them except me. You three men must pay for what you have done today.

You will be punished in a way corresponding to your profession." The sheik turns to the first man and asks him what he does for a living. "I'm a cop", says the first man. "Then we will shoot your penis off!", said the sheik. He then turned to the second man and asked him what he did for a living. "I'm a firemen", said the second man. "Then we will burn your penis off!", said the sheik.

Finally, he asked the last man, "And you, what do you do for a living?" And the third man answered, with a sly grin, "I'm a lollipop salesman!"

Rep Points: 60
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:12 PM

lol the first on was funny

CAG Dogg Level: 24 [?]
    Experience: 77,398