Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: StupidNun's Corner

Share your jokes, bash a member and call out anyone here in this forum. "BEWARE"! This forum is not for pussies, this is no holds barred, if you enter this forum do so at your RISK! You have been warned!

Rep Points: 2630
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:07 AM
    Forum Footmatt

StupidNun's Corner

All jokes by StupidNun

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 678,375
    Next Level: 824,290

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Nun's "Gun's"

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, “If I’m going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman.”
    She removes all her clothing and asks, “Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?”
    A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, “Here, iron this!”.

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Nun's "Gun's"

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.
    He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, “Put those on.”
    The bride replies, “I can’t wear your trousers.”
    He replies, “And don’t forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!”
    The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, “Try those on!”
    He replies,”I can’t get into your knickers!”
    “And you never bloody will if you don’t change your attitude.”

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to StupidNun For This Fucking Post:

StormySGT ELIAS (June 29th, 2012)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 56618
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:07 AM
    Co-Leader

Do a search on Stormys corner for more jokes
    CAG Stormy SGT ELIAS

CAG Dogg Level: 51 [?]
    Experience: 12,192,108
    Next Level: 13,849,320

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Nun's "Gun's"

saw this thought it was good enouth to go in jokes section
    reality.jpg
    http://theplayvault.com/wp/2011/03/1...eo-game-jokes/
    Last edited by StupidNun; June 29th, 2012 at 03:43 PM.

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Nun's "Gun's"

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's ass and say, 'How about a blowjob?' ... and she's always sound asleep."

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Nun's "Gun's"

It got crowded in heaven, so, for one day it was decided only to accept people who had really had a bad day on the day they died. St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died."

The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, and I died."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in.

He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job.

"Tell me about the day you died?", he said to the third man in line.

"OK, picture this, I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator...."

Rep Points: 2981
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:07 AM
    Forum Footmatt

Hahahahahaha thats classic

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 528,387
    Next Level: 555,345

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Nun's "Gun's"

One day in class the teacher brought a bag full of fruit. "Now class, I'm going to reach into the bag and describe a piece of fruit, and you tell what fruit I'm talking about. Okay, first: it's round, plumb and red."
    Of course, Johnny raised his hand high, but the teacher, wisely ignored him and picked Deborah, who promptly answered "An apple." The teacher replied, "No Deborah, it's a beet, but I like your thinking." Now for the second. It's soft, fuzzy, and colored red and brownish."
    Well, Johnny is hopping up and down in his seat trying to get the teacher to call on him. But she skips him again and calls on Billy. "Is it a peach?" Billy asks. "No, Billy, I'm afraid it's a potato. But I like your thinking," the teacher replies. Here's another: it's long, yellow, and fairly hard."
    By now Johnny is about to explode as he waves his hand frantically. The teacher skips him again and calls on Sally. "A banana," she says. "No," the teacher replies, "it's a squash, but I like your thinking."
    Johnny is kind of irritated now, so he speaks up loudly. "Hey, I've got one for you teacher; let me put my hand in my pocket. Okay, I've got it: it's round, hard, and it got a head on it." "Johnny!" she cries. "That's disgusting!" "Nope," answers Johnny, "it's a quarter, but I like your thinking!"

This member is currently
    Local Date
    October 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Nun's "Gun's"

John took his blind date to the carnival. "What would you like to do first, Kim?" asked the man. "I want to get weighed," said the girl. They ambled over to the weight guesser. He guessed 120 pounds. She got on the scale; it read 117 and she won a prize. Next the couple went on the ferris wheel. When the ride was over, John again asked Kim what she would like to do. "I want to get weighed," she said. Back to the weight guesser they went. Since they had been there before, he guessed her correct weight, and John lost his dollar.
    The couple walked around the carnival and again he asked where to next. "I want to get weighed," she responded. By this time, John figured she was really weird and took her home early, dropping her off with a handshake. Her roommate, Laura, asked her about the blind date, "How'd it go?" Kim responded, "Oh, Waura, it was wousy."

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)

There are no names to display.