CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: CAG member introduction! Loxc

Meet the newest members of the Clan here as well as view their introductions

Rep Points: 60
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    September 9th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:15 AM

CAG member introduction! Loxc

Hi everyone! Im sorry if i havent had the time to say hello to everyone before and thanks for having me in this guild

I hope everyone feels awesome! Just took a jogging tour and the weather was splendid

My name is Stefan, ingame (Loxc or Hippostar). Im 26 yers and have played console games my whole life and pc most of my life.
    As you would understand by now i love gaming :P

I would say that im easy to handle/co op with and verry opened minded person. Im mostly glad and love being social with peps though i might be a bit shy at start. I do like playing with others as well i like solo but dont hesitate to ask uf you would like my company. I dont have a hard time taking orders though it might take some time before im synced with youre play style

Besides games, im into sports and other physical things. Though im not at all interested in watching sports on TV.

I work with fork lifts and wood/ timber N stuff + i have rly shitty shifts for gaming on week dayes
    Studdying for driver lisence atm so that steels some time as well.

Its hard to se it right now but i will have time playing with you all eventually

I hope i will fit in here and that no one will have any problem with me if so please tell me and we will fix it!
    Have a great time all and il se you when i se you. Il also try being more active on forums. Cheers!
    Last edited by Loxc86; July 3rd, 2012 at 08:48 AM.

CAG Dogg Level: 14 [?]
    Experience: 4,468
    Next Level: 5,517

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Loxc86 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (July 3rd, 2012),puggy1973 (July 3rd, 2012)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

Actions :  (View-Readers)